2007年9月28日金曜日

Where did the week go?

I usually try to have thist part of my weekly assignment done before friday afternoon, but this week seems to have gone by without telling me. It was super super busy, but I'm not complaining, except that it's friday afternoon, classes are done, it is a gorgeous day outside, and i find myself in my un-air conditioned room (that seems to be hotter than it is outside), doing my Japanese homework. At the end of last weekend, I was distraught because I felt like the weekend was impossibly short, but now I find myself wondering how the week seems to have been as short as the weekend? Last weekend was so increadibly short because of my impending Calculus 2 exam Tuesday night. I'm not sure why this week felt so short, other than the fact that I was so busy, but at the same time, all the while I was running around, I felt like I've accomplished very little. Funny how that works sometimes. I am amazed that it is almost October, but I am more than ready for the fall, and everything that comes with it. Most of all (at least for now): first (and only, as far as I know) night Football game tomorrow! Go Hoos!

2 件のコメント:

クイエン さんのコメント...

I agree with you. September went by so fast.
Last week, during the weekdays, I always thought that the week was going so slow. But on Friday it seemed the week went by extremely fast. Hope I'm making sense.

Lauren C. さんのコメント...

Yes, I do know what you mean. Always on Monday night/Tuesday I'm thinking "why is this week not OVER yet?!?" but on Fridays I always ask myself: "where did the week go?