きょうのばんにわたしのボイフレーンドのうちにばんごはんをたべますね。わたしのボイフレーンドのなまえはベンです。こんばんはベンのぜんか(whole family) とたべますね。たいていいいですよ。でも、きょうわたしはとてもつかれたですね。きののばんわたしはレポートをたくさんかきました。だから、四時ごろねます。
Okay I'm jsut too tired to actually type a whole blog in Japanese. My first college essay ever was due today, and I was kind of freaking out about it, but now it's over and I'm happy, except for the fact that I'm on the verge of passing out. I've managed to not be a real person recently. I don't sleep enough anymore, I'm getting sick, and I haven't cleaned my room in like two weeks and I haven't done my laundry this week. Basically, I'm not a real person anymore. I guess I should do that this weekend. I guess. But with the fact that I'm about to pass out in mind, I'm going to go, you know, pass out.
2 件のコメント:
Sounds like a hectic collegiate time for you. Hope it clears up for next week. To answer your question on my blog about band, we don't travel to all of the away games, but we can volunteer to go to some of them. However, this weekend is the one required away game that the whole band has to go to. It kind of sucks because we are stopping at Oakton High School on the way up because we are the exhibition band at a high school marching competition there. So basically we have to march in front of a lot of high schoolers for a long time, which I'm not thrilled about. And since the game is at 8:00 at night in Maryland we won't be back until very very late. So, therefore, I'm going to make the best of my Friday night and luckily my bad weekend for homework was last weekend and I don't have too much to do. Good luck with yours!
Hello クロムさん (<--did I spell it right?). クロムさんはわたしのブロググループにいますね。^^
I think not cleaning your room for two weeks is normal, because I do that too. Maybe I'm wrong then ^^;
Your singing chorus event is 土曜日のごご七時にOCHでありますね? I just want to make sure I remember it right.
がんばってね!
コメントを投稿